EEE Corp Group is a family office and advisory firm with offices in London, California and New York.
EEE Group team members have an extensive heritage in alternative investments, primarily as investors, consultants and fund administrators. EEE collectively is home to 11 employees.
Our decade of industry experience provides extensive insight across different asset classes and allows for appropriate, peer-level interaction with the key parties whom we build long term partnerships.
Our Vision: We seek to represent a limited number of differentiated mandates at any time to ensure a high quality of interaction.
Our Mission: We share a robust set of values that underpin our reputation as a trusted partner.
Our Goal: We bring passion and commitment to every assignment, continually striving for absolute precision in generating consistently successful outcomes.
Family Office Services:
- Co-investment opportunities in club deals
- Co-capital raising and debt raising
- Sourcing exclusive mandates
- Tax advice on complex investment structures
- Risk analysis support and portfolio return optimisation strategies
- Portfolio review for portfolio return optimisation
- Investment Due Diligence
- Sourcing additional financing for investment
- Restructuring of financing and overall company invested in
- Regulatory and compliance support
Regulation, Advisory and Specialised Finance:
- Raising financing and advising corporates on restructures and risk management
- Risk management, Complex transaction support, Regulatory advisory for investors and banks
- Portfolio optimisation and management for investors
- Strategic change including operating model optimisation and implementation
- Outsourced Risk management and Regulatory Advisory support
- Advocacy in the US, UK, EU and the Middle East
- Preparing Corporate Documents
- Financial Modelling
- Due Diligence
- Exit Planning
- Tax planning